June 30, 2022 Monthly Meeting
June 23, 2022
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Thursday June 30, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX at 12:00p.m. Any guest or members are welcome to attend this meeting. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Receive public comments and/or any written correspondence from Gum Springs WSC Members and take any necessary action regarding same.
- Consider Approval of May 26, 2022 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for May 2022.
- Review Water Loss Report for May 2022.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding New Pump Station #1
- Receive/Discuss Kyle Stephens update on Capital Improvements.
- General Managers Report
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on July Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.