Agenda December 17, 2019 Monthly Meeting
December 11, 2019
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Tuesday December 17, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX at 9:00 a.m. Any guest or members are welcome to attend this meeting. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Consider Approval of November 21, 2019 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for November 2019.
- Review Water Loss Report for November 2019.
- Receive/Discuss and Update on Rate Increase for 2020.
- Receive/Discuss The Update on The Budget for Gum Springs WSC.
- Receive/Discuss Kyle Stephens update on Capital Improvements.
- Receive/Discuss update on Ms. Schoolar Property on FM 449.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action on Elevations and Pay Raises for all the Employees.
- CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION:
- Discuss Personnel Matters under Section 551-074 of General Manager Evaluation.
- CONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION:
- Review/Discuss action of closed session regarding General Manager Evaluation.
- General Managers Report
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on January Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.