Agenda September 23, 2021 Monthly Meeting
September 17, 2021
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Thursday September 23, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX at 12:00p.m. Any guest or members are welcome to attend this meeting. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Receive public comments and/or any written correspondence from Gum Springs WSC Members and take any necessary action regarding same.
- Consider Approval of August 26, 2021 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for August 2021.
- Review Water Loss Report for August 2021.
- Receive/Discuss Any Updates on FM 450 8” Waterline Project.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding The Fema HMGP Funding Program.
- Receive/Discuss Kyle Stephens update on Capital Improvements.
- Receive/Discuss and Update Regarding Rate Committee.
- CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION:
- REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. Deliberations regarding the signing of contract to purchase a portion of property located on Mt Pleasant Rd Hallsville Texas 3.89 Acres from James Hooper.
- CONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION:
REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. Receive, discuss and take any necessary action regarding the signing of contract to purchase of property located on Mt Pleasant Rd Hallsville, Texas 3.89Acres from James Hooper.
- General Managers Report.
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on October Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
Lobby Currently Closed
September 01, 2021
LOBBY CURRENTLY CLOSED
With COVID cases on the rise, our main priority is to protect our customers and employees. Until further notice, our lobby will remain closed. New accounts and payments are all to be handled in the drive-thru. You can also go online to make a payment with a credit card or debit card. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any questions, please call 903-660-3420.