Agenda March 25, 2021 Monthly Meeting
March 22, 2021
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Thursday March 25, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX at 12:00p.m. Any guest or members are welcome to attend this meeting. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Receive public comments and/or any written correspondence from Gum Springs WSC Members and take any necessary action regarding same.
- Consider Approval of February 25, 2021 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for February 2021.
- Review Water Loss Report for February 2021.
- Consider and Approve Resolution Declaring Unopposed Candidates for Board of Directors Election.
- Consider and Approve Order of Cancellation of April 27, 2021 Election of Board of Directors.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding 2020 Audit Presented by Tessa Fowler at Curtis Blakely.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding Mike Weaver Stepping in for Stacey Weavers Remaining Board Term.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding Tara Davis Purchasing Old Company Car For Her to Drive For Work.
- Receive/Discuss Kyle Stephens update on Capital Improvements.
- CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION:
- REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. Deliberations regarding the signing of contract to purchase a portion of property located on Sam Hall Rd Hallsville Texas 11 Acres.
- CONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION:
REAL PROPERTY/GOVT CODE SECTION 551.072. Receive, discuss and take any necessary action regarding the signing of contract to purchase of property located on Sam Hall Rd Hallsville, Texas 11 Acres.
- General Managers Report
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on April Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.