February 25, 2021 Monthly Board Meeting
February 22, 2021
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Thursday February 25, 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX at 12:00p.m. Any guest or members are welcome to attend this meeting. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Receive public comments and/or any written correspondence from Gum Springs WSC Members and take any necessary action regarding same.
- Consider Approval of January 28, 2021 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for January 2021.
- Review Water Loss Report for January 2021.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding Big Rock Lake Development Non-Standard.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding Gum Springs Water Supply Service Areas 5 & 6.
- Receive/Discuss Kyle Stephens update on Capital Improvements.
- Receive/Discuss and Update of Land on FM 449 12.548 Acres for Test Well.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Regarding Snow Storm of 2021.
- General Managers Report
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on March Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.