April 23, 2020
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MONTHLY MEETING
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Immediately Following Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Gum Springs Water Supply Corp. will convene for a Regular Meeting at the Corporation office located at 714 Mt Pleasant Rd., Hallsville, TX immediately follow Annual Meeting at 6:00 p.m. Any guests or members are welcome to attend this meeting; however, due to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations and Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order No. GA 08, Gum Springs WSC would request and recommend that no visitors attend this meeting so as to stay below Governor Abbott’s mandate of no more than 10 people being gathered together in one location. Items to be presented are as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call of Directors and establish a quorum.
- Welcome and recognize visitors and guests.
- Receive public comments and/or any written correspondence from Gum Springs WSC Members and take any necessary action regarding same.
- Consider Approval of February 27, 2020 and April 09, 2020 Monthly Meeting Minutes.
- Consider Approval of the Financial report for February 2020 and March 2020.
- Review Water Loss Report for February 2020 and March 2020.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action of 2020 Board of Directors Officers.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action Accepting Audit as Printed.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action on HR Committee.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action on Budget Committee.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action on Rate Committee.
- Receive/Discuss and Take Any Necessary Action on Credentials Committee.
- General Managers Report.
- Consider items of Old/New Business to be placed on May Agenda
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code 551.071); discussing real property matters (551.072); discussing gifts and donations (551.073); discussing personnel matters (551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive sessions will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session