Annual Agenda Meeting
March 20, 2019
GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 6:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the GUM SPRINGS WATER SUPPLY CORP. will meet in an Annual General Membership Meeting at the Corporation office located at 741 Mt Pleasant Rd. Hallsville, Texas, Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
The members will deliberate and take action on the following matters:
- Call to order.
- Reading of the minutes of the Annual Membership Meeting for January 23, 2018.
- The Resolution Declaring Unopposed Candidates of Gum Springs Water Supply Corporation Elected dated March 14, 2019 shall be read into the record pursuant to Texas Water Code Section 67.0055, declaring Linne Crump and Kelly Thompson as elected Board Members.
- Presiding director introduces Linne Crump and Kelly Thompson, declaring them as board members to assume the position of directors immediately.
- Presentation of 2019-2020 Budget.
- Presentation of 2018 Audit Report.
- Manager’s Report.
NOTE: The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Texas Government Code §551.071); discussing real property matters (§551.072); discussing gifts and donations (§551.073); discussing personnel matters (§551.074); or discussing security personnel or devices (§551.076). If the Board of Directors determines to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session. Note: The Board of Directors is authorized by The Texas Open Meeting Act.